Duration – 3 months , 5 classes/week , 1.5 hours/class
Weekdays – Monday to Friday
Weekends- Saturday & Sunday
This course is suitable for 1 who wants to know everything about Djing & want to produce their own remixes and mashups and Always wants to stand out above the rest. 1 month DJ Course level One is suitable for beginners or those with some experience who want to improve their skills.The level 1 course is spread across four weeks with five sessions per week, this gives you plenty of time between sessions to practice either at home or in our studio. Practice time in the studio is included in the course, and there is always a tutor on hand to help and advice.
Dj Course - Level 2 will give you that extra edge and confidence you need to move your DJing career out of the bedroom and into the main room. Mashup/Remix Course is best for all the pro dj's who always wants to sttand out above the rest
COURSE CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
- Introduction to the DJ Industry
- Introduction to Equipment
- Connecting Equipment
- Introduction to different Music Genres
- BPM (Beats per Minute)
- Tune Structure
- Cueing Techniques(finding the first beat of the bar)
- Mixing Points
- Counting Beats, Bars and Phrases
- Pitch Matching
- Beat Matching techniques and transitions
- Managing music collection
- Preparation for live performance
- How to find new music online
- Harmonic Mixing
- Understanding Record Box
- Proper use of EQ in the Mix
- EQ Skills and Tricks
- Matching Levels In/Out of the Mix
- Understanding Musical Phrasing
- Deck Control
- Stay In The Mix For Longer
- Getting Energy into your Sets
- Mixing different styles
- Looping in the Mix
- Set Structure and Sequence
- Sequence Sets and Demos
- Demos and Presentation
- Getting Gigs
- Warm-up Sets
- Promoting Yourself
- Intro to remixing, analysing song structure and arrangements.
- Finding tempo and key of a song.
- Time stretching, warping techniques, working with samples,loops.
- Intro to midi, making a bassline using vsts, sampler or synths.
- Using key of a song to make a chord, pads, leads, etc.
- Uses of sound FX, risers and noises.
- Extracting acapellas, arrangement of vocals, audio effects for vocals, sampling audio, warping audio.
- Intro to mixing.
- Finishing arragement, audio fx using sidechain compression.
- EQing techniques,.